As I have to study, and i promised you I`ll make it - I just cut my old (and unfortunately too small) mint skirt and gave her new function - a bag.I know if I see it in vintage shop or anything I wouldn`t never event look at it, but time spent for making this changed my mind.
1. I love the Beatles, i love this bag, it`s original, bought in england
2. The newest one. I have told you about it earlier :
3. Pull&Bear cookie man <3
4. Gift from my dad, i`m not sure do i like it...
5. Old one from a second hand, it was really cheap, and this is a real leather...
6. It`s more like a purse or wallet - i hardly ever use it, but couldn`t left that second hand without buying it ;)
7. Perfect bag - elegant, suits most of my coats, bought for 6zł ;)
8. My sister`s leather bag - i know it looks really worn off, but this is exactly how she treats things (that`s why i hate when she`s borrowing from me everything without asking!), but in reality it looks muuuuuuch better ;)
9. Something the simplest in all this mess, and irreplaceable when i need only a wallet, and to feel comfortable ;)
10. Also something for everything, and what can house everything too ;)
And, as I was cleaning my room up, i finally won with my cosmetics and accessories, which i never couldn`t find, but they were making a really big mess.
11. Gift from my boyfriend for my birthday
12. A lovely vanity box, from second hand for 3zł ;)
damn... i`ve done more photos, but i`m worn off... And i`m sure, that u too!
(yep, spanish is tiring, i had to talk in other (but polish) language)